Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Work In Progress

I've been working on the coverings for the different seasons and thus far I have green, purple and now gold and white for the bookcase. I still have to work on the window hangings and table runners, but I am making progress. Since there is only one working computer with a slot for my camera memory card (Jeff's homework computer), I don't have pictures of the white and gold yet, but here is the purple one.



I hope to add crafts for each season. Obviously Lent is the crowns of thorns, and I am sure there are ones for each season as well as feast days that I can work on with the kids. At the end of this month I will also have a 6" statue of St Joseph holding the child Jesus and a few nice pictures for the wall to choose from to add to our little religious area. It is shaping up nicely!

No comments: