Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great Day!!!

Jeff comes home today!!!

It will be nice to have him home. As he pointed out though, he is unemployed now, so he will be home a lot. It will be interesting to see what kind of new routine we get worked out. I am still excited though! The kids can hardly wait too. Poor Serenity yesterday looked outside and saw Daddy's car (I moved it the night before), and was dancing and saying "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!" I had to break the news to her that he was not actually home yet.


I didn't manage to get the things I wanted done yesterday. I don't know why, it just didn't happen. The key seems to be going and starting the work. I can usually finish it once I start it, but when no one wants to go, it is hard to take that first step.

Hopefully today will be better. I'm going to focus on clothes: putting away summer, breaking out winter and maybe starting to sort what I want to keep and get rid of. Since I suspect the baby (we really need a nickname!) is a boy, I really need to go through clothes and see if I have things that are not stained, ripped, etc. I seem to remember the boys wearing neutral things because I didn't have much for boys, and when they were a bit older they managed to destroy what they wore. One of those things better done sooner.

It is shaping up to be a good, busy day.

No comments: