Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Starting Over

I have thought about getting back to blogging for quite a while.  There are so many thoughts swirling in my mind that it would be helpful to get them organized and typed out.  I like to think it might help me to sleep better anyway.  My original plan was to come in and clean up my blog getting rid of the posts I was sure were absurd and that I had regretted ever sharing with the world.  Instead when I signed in for the first time in years I found that my posts weren't absurd or too embarrassing, but were a piece of where I was and who I was at that time in my life.  I'm sure there are some I could remove and I did take down my conversion story so that I can finish it, but for the most part my posts were simply a part of me.  I have no idea how frequently I will post, but since I am mostly writing this blog for myself I figure it will work out however I need it to.

No comments: